Mild Winter With Flowers Arrving Early

 People roundabout have been commenting on how mild a winter it has been (so far). This coincided with an article in this morning's  newspaper about how much earlier flowers are blooming and the potentially catastrophic effects this might have. Guardian Newspaper

I guess this underlines the importance of record keeping.




                                                                        Diary

Mild again for the time of year 7C or thereabouts today with little wind.

I have been seeing the usual foxes and rabbits on overnight cameras. I saw a badger two nights ago for the first time. in a while. A local farmer has given me a tip as to where their sett is so I will have to go and explore.


A male kestrel has taken to perching in a tree outside our conservatory window.




Comments

  1. squirrel removal toronto I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A polecat a badger a fox and a stoat!

Red Kite Special

Spring Gentian